First Lane Pty Ltd (“zükt® LED Lighting”) warrants to the original buyer (“Buyer”) that all products within the zükt®LED lighting range (“Products”) will be free of significant defects in material and workmanship, provided that the Products are installed in accordance with the zükt® installation and operation instructions and any electrical work is carried out by a licenced electrical contractor, for a period of five (5) years from the date of original shipment of the Products (“Warranty Period”).
zükt® LED Lighting warrants product replacement and installation on products installed by zükt® Authorised Contractors for a 5 year period from invoiced date.
- Products subjected to abuse, misuse, neglect, negligence, accident, improper testing or service, improper installation or removal and reinstallation, improper storage, improper handling,improper repair, abnormal physical stress, chemical reaction, abnormal environmental conditions beyond those described in the Product specifications, including but not limited to excessive ambient temperatures, sustained or temporary over-voltages, damages caused by direct ornear-hit lightning strikes, excessive switching, or any other use contrary to instructions or Product specifications issued by zükt®;
- Products modified, amended, reconstructed, repaired or otherwise altered by persons otherthan zükt® or a zükt® authorized representative;
- Products modified, amended, reconstructed, repaired or otherwise altered using third partyproducts or components not manufactured or supplied by Zükt®;
- Products not manufactured by Zükt® which have been installed or used in conjunction withZükt® Products;
- Products where the light output is affected by the build-up of material on the luminaire due tofailure to maintain and regularly clean the Product in accordance with Zükt® instructions;
- Products where the fitting shows discolouration or deterioration in glossiness, or where the fitting has undergone any other changes, that do not affect the Product’s primary function or the physical integrity of the fitting;
- Products where the deterioration of LED light output is within the expected range that is implied by the LED life expectancy as stated within the Product specifications (for example, LED life expectancy expressed in number of hours to L70 implies that the light will keep 70% of its original output during the quoted number of hours);
- Products where the number of failed individual LEDs is less than 10% of the total number of LEDs contained within the Product;
- Any batteries, or third party accessories and control devices such as occupancy sensors, solar panels or photocells, or any other third party products incorporated, contained in or attached to the Products (such products are covered by the applicable manufacturer warranty); and
- Advice or assistance relating to the Products that Zükt® furnishes as a courtesy.
- To obtain warranty service, the Buyer must obtain from zükt® a request in writing is to be made within the Warranty Period of the product.
- Warranty claims can be made directly on the zükt® website , the Buyer must provide Product details and all evidence relating to alleged claims or defects, as well as proof of purchase showing date of purchase.
- Once the claim has been been obtained, Zükt® will provide instructions detailing how and where we will satisfy goods claimed, and arrange installation by a Zükt® “Authorised Contractor”
- zükt® at its sole expense, will remove, return and install the Product to the location that the item is being claimed anywhere in the metro area of any capital city in Australia along with the GRA.
- If upon inspection and testing of the returned Product by zükt®, such Product is found to be defective and such defect has not been caused by any of the Warranty Exclusions detailed above, zükt® shall, at its sole discretion, repair, replace or refund the Product. The total warranty repair, replacement or refund cost must not exceed the original value of the Product.
- Depending on the nature of the defect and the criticality of the Buyer’s operations related to the defective Product, zükt® may, at its sole discretion, provide a replacement Product prior to receiving the returned Product. The replacement product shall be a suitable substitute, as determined by zükt®, and may be a new, refurbished, or comparable product.
- If upon inspection and testing of the returned Product by zükt®, such Product is found not to be defective, or the defect has been caused by any of the Warranty Exclusions detailed above, zükt® may, at its sole discretion, seek to recoup from the Buyer the freight costs associated with returning the Product to the Buyer, as well as any costs associated with the providing the replacement Product, if such replacement Product was provided as part of the GRA.
- The replacement Product shall be warranted for the balance of time remaining within the Warranty Period of the original Product.
- The obligation of zükt® under this warranty is expressly limited to repair, replacement or refund of the Product, at the sole option of zükt®, of defective Products, within the Warranty Period, and only after Zükt® has issued a GRA to the Buyer for the Product. The Buyer shall not seek to recoup costs of removal, packaging and returning the Product to the location specified by zükt®, nor any installation or integration costs associated with the replacement Product.
- Replacement Products will be equivalent in function, but not necessarily identical to the replaced Products. Repair, replacement or refund as set forth in this warranty is the sole and exclusive remedy under this warranty or otherwise for Products’ defects.
- Except for the warranties set forth in this document, neither zükt® nor any person on zükt®’s behalf makes any express or implied representation or warranty whatsoever, either verbal or written.
- In no event shall zükt® be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, consequential or punitive damages, including any damages for business interruption, loss of use, revenue, savings or profits, arising out of breach of contract, tort (including negligence and strict product liability) or otherwise, regardless of whether or not such damages were foreseeable and whether or not zükt®, a zükt® authorized representative, or the Buyer was advised of the possibility of such damages.
- zükt® shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations that results directly or indirectly from or contributed to by any acts of God, acts of Buyer, acts of government or other civil or military authorities, priorities, strikes, or other labour disputes, fires, accidents, epidemics, wars, riots, embargoes, delays in transportation, lack of or inability to obtain raw materials, components, labour, fuel or other supplies, or other circumstances beyond Zükt® reasonable control.
- If any provision within this Warranty Statement shall be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.